JupiterOne uses big data reference architecture which addresses the needs of big data users:
- Balanced and Flexible: We create bespoke analytics which are balanced and flexible to your needs as not all big data challenges are the same.
- Easy Growth: Simple building block designs to start small and grow as you evolve, meeting the rapidly changing demands of big data users.
- Integrated Design: High performance data ingestion to address all big data information requirements with options for networking and storage.
JupiterOne is built to scale up according to your source data volume and used analytics.
JupiterOne is a London based company serving world markets in advanced big data analytics.
The birthchild of Crossing Technologies Ltd, it was created out of frustration with current “big player” systems which over complicated the concept of big data analytics.
Using a cutting edge Hadoop unstructured database, JupiterOne is capable of machine learning for trend, sentiment and predictive analytics of which the possibilities are only limited to your imagination.
Features of JupiterOne
JupiterOne utilizes Hadoop components together with built-in analytical modules to provide a proven platform for process flow optimisation, incorporating all necessary features such as:
- Universal data access
- Flexible data ingestion
- Streamlined data pipeline design and execution
- Scalable data processing and storage
- End-to-end data management
- Real-time interactive queries
- Enterprise accountability, control, and governance